1) Brahma dedicated a golden Linga to Bhagavan Siva named Jagat Pradhana and prays at His feet
2) Sri Krishna set up a black coloured Linga called Urjit and prays to Siva’s head
3) Sanaka and other Manasa Putras of Lord Brahma pray to Siva Hridaya (Heart) Linga as Jagadrati
4) Sapta Rishis pray to ‘Dharbhaankura maya’ (Dharbha made) Linga called Viswa Yoni
5) Devarshi Narada conceived Siva Linga as an all pervasive ‘Aakash’ (Sky) and prayed to Jagatvija
6) Devaraj Indra prays to a Diamond Linga called Vishvatma
7) Surya Deva prays to a copper Linga called Vishwasruga
8) Chandra performs Puja to a Pearl Linga known as Jagatpathi
9) Agni Deva prays to an Indra Nila Mani Linga named Viswesvara
10) Brihaspathi prays to a Pushparajamani with the name Visva Yoni
11) Sukracharya pays penance to a Padmaragamani Linga called Viswakarma
12) A golden Linga is worshipped by Kubera called Iswara
13) Viswa Deva Ganas perform puja to a Silver Linga called Jagatgati
14) Yama Dharma raja pays his obeisance to a peethal (brass) Linga named Shambhu
15) ‘Ashtavasus’ execute ‘Aradhana’ to a Glass made Linga called Shambhu
16) Maruganas do puja to a Triloha Linga (three kinds of metals) called Umesh / Bhupesh 17) Raakshasas pay penance to an iron Linga and named Siva as Bhuta Bhavya Bhavodbhava
18) Guhyaka Ganas perform puja to a mirror-made Siva Linga named Yoga
19) Muni Jaigeeshva does Upasana to Brahmarandhra maya Linga named Jaigeeswara Yogeeswar
20) King Nimi considers the Ugal Netra or the Two Eyes as Parameswara Linga called Sharva
21) Dhanvanthari worships Gomaya Linga (cow dung) in the name of Sarva Lokewswareswara
22) Gandharvas perform Puja to wood based Siva Linga named Sarva Sreshtha
23) Lord Rama did intense ‘Japa’ to ‘Vidyunmani’ Linga in the name of Jyeshtha
24) Banasura paid homage to Marakathamani Linga named Varishtha
25) Varuna Deva offers reverence to a Sphatikamani Linga named Parameswara
26) Lokatrayankara is the name given to a Linga made of Munga (Black Pearl) by Nagagana
27) Devi Saraswathi pays reverence to Suddha mukta maya Linga named Lokatrayashrita
28) Sani Deva performs ‘Japa’ on Saturday Amavasya midnight at Maha Sagara Sangama the Bhavari (Honey Bee) Swarupa Linga named Jagannadha
29) Ravana implored to a Linga made of Chameli flower and named it Sudurjaya
30) Siddhaganas paid respects to Manasa Linga called Kama Mrityu Jaraatiga
31) Raja Bali worshipped Yashamaya (Famed) Linga named Jnanatma
32) Marichi and other Maharshis pray to Pushpamaya (flowerful) Linga with the name Jnana gamya
33) Devathas who performed noble deeds made approbation to Shubhamaya Linga (Propitiousness) named Jnaanajneya
34) Maharshi Phenaj (foam) who drank Phena did Upasana to Phena Linga called Sarvavid
35) Sage Kapila performed Japa to Balukamaya Ling named Varada.
36) Saarasvat, the son of Devi Sarasvathi did Upasana to Vanimaya Linga named Vaageeswara.
37) Sivaganas made a Linga of Bhagavan Siva and provided penance to Rudra.
38) Devathas made a Jambu River golden Linga to pray to Sitikantha.
39) Budha prays to Shankhamaya (conchshell) Linga by the name of Kanishtha.
40) The Two Ashvini Kumars pray to Muktikmaya Parthiva Linga named Suvedha.
41) Ganesha made a Siva Linga made of Wheat Flour worships it by the name of Kapardi
42) Mangala Graha (The Planet of Mars) made a Buttermade Linga called Karaala to pray.
43) Garuda prays to an Odanamaya Linga named Haryaksha.
44) Kamadeva Manmadha prays to a jaggery made Linga called Rathida .
45) Sachi Devi, the Consort of King Indra paid reverence to a Salt-made Linga Buddhakesha.
46) Visvakarma prayed to a Prasaadamaya (or of the shape of a Mahal / Building) Linga called Yamya.
47) Vibhishana made a dustfulof Linga called Suhrutam to pray.
48) Raja Sagar who brought Ganga from Siva’s Head made a ‘Vamsamkura’ Linga called Sangat .
49) Rahu made a Hing (asafoetida) made Linga named Gamya to worship.
50) Devi Lakshmi made a Lehya Linga named Harinetra and worshipped it.
51) Yogi Purush prays to Sarvabhuthatha Linga called Sthaanu.
52) Human beings prepare a wide variety of Lingas and worship them by the name of Purusha.
53) Nakshatras (Stars) pray to Tejomaya (full of Radiance) Linga called Bhaga / Bhaskara.
54) Kinnaras make a Dhaatumaya Linga by the name of Sudeepth for Japas.
55) Brahma Raakshasa Ganas pray to Asthimaya (Bones) Linga named Deva Deva.
56) Charanas worship dantamaya (full of Teeth) Linga called Ramhas.
57) Sadhya ganas pray to Saptaloka maya Linga titled Bahurupa.
58) Ritus worship Doorvaankura maya Linga named Sarva.
59) Celestial Damsel Urvasi prays to Sindhura Linga named Priya Vasan.
60) Apsaras perform Archana to Kumkuma Linga called Abhushana.
61) Guru Deva performs puja to Brahmachari Linga named Ushnivi.
62) Yoginis offer their obsequiousness to Alakthak Linga by name Suvabhruk.
63) Siddha Yoginis worship Srikhanda Linga named Sahasraaksha.
64) Dakinis perform puja to Lingas made of Mamsa or Meat and call Siva by the name of Sumidhsha.
65) Manna Ganaas worship Annamaya Linga called Girisha.
66) Agasthya Muni worships Vreehimaya Linga to Siva named Sushanth.
67) Muni Devala made Yavamaya Linga and called Siva with the name of Pathi.
68) Valmiki Muni made a Linga of Valmikas and prayed to Chira Vasa.
69) Pratardan prays to Baana Linga named Hiranyabhuj.
70) Daityagana made Rayi made Siva Linga and prayed to Ugra.
71) Daanavas worship a Nishpaavaj Linga known as Dikpathi.
72) Baadal (Clouds) pray to Neeramaya (waterful) Lingas called Parjanya.
73) Yaksharaj made Maashamaya Linga and performed puja to Bhutapathi.
74) Pitruganas made Tilamaya (Sesame seeds) Linga and worshipped Siva as Vrishapathi.
75) Gouthama Muni worships Godhulimaya Linga named Gopathi.
76) Vanaprastha ganas display veneration to a phalamaya (full of fruits) Linga named Vrikshavrita
77) Karthikeya is highly devoted to Siva in the form of a stone Linga called Senanya
78) Ashtavatar Nag worshipped Dhanya linga called Madhyama.
79) Yagna Kartha prayed to Purusha Linga named Sthruva hasta.
80) Yama worships ‘Kalaaya samaya’ Linga called Dhanvi.
81) Parasurama prays to Yavaankura Linga named Bhargava.
82) Pururava prays to Ghritamaya (Gheeful) Linga by name Bahurupa.
83) Mandhata paid admiration to a Sugary Linga by name Bahuyug.
84) The clan of Cows utilises a Dugdhamaya Linga (full of Milk) for paying their respects and sincere devotion to Nethra sahasrak.
85) Pathivrata Sthrees (Women devoted to their husbands) worship to Bhatrumaya Linga called Viswapati.
86) Nara and Narayana worship Siva in the form of Mounji Linga named Sahasra Sirsha.
87) Pruthu worships Thaaksharya Linga known as Sahasra Charan.
88) Birds pay their homage to Vyoma Linga in the name of Sarvatmaka.
89) Prithivi prays to Gandhamaya Linga named as Dvithanu.
90) The entire Animal Kingdom prays to Bhasmamaya Linga known by the name of Maheswara.
91) Rishiganas perform Upasana to Jnanamaya Linga called Chirasthan.
92) Brahmanas do penance to Brahma Linga in the name of Siva as Jyeshtha.
93) Sesha Nag worships to ‘Gorochanamaya’ Linga named Pashupathi.
94) Vasuki Nag prays to Visha (poison) Linga with the name of Shankara.
95) Takshaka Nag prays to Kaalakutamaya Linga called Bahurup.
96) Karkotaka Nag pays esteem to Halahalamaya Linga named Pingaksha.
97) Shringi prays to Vishamaya Linga by the name of Dhurjati.
98) Puthras (Sons) perform in the name of Pitrumaya Linga (Fathers) called Vishwarupa.
99) Siva Devi worships Parama maya Linga named Vyambak.
100) Matsya and such other Jeevas pray to Shastramaya Linga named Vrishakapi.
Phalasruti: Whoever recites Siva Sata Rudreeyam in the morning, the sins committed by the mind, tongue and action get vanished; diseases and fatigue get dissolved; fear and apprehension evaporate; and worries and anxiety disappear. Those who utter the hundred names of Parama Siva and make Salutations to Him as many times would instantly secure mental peace and contentment.