On the North bank of Brahmputra Rajmahal village, North Guwahati Rajdwar, Kamprup district Assam is a rare Star shaped Manikarneswar temple over a hillock. Temple is one the oldest temple of Pal Dynasty built in 10-11th AD. Subsequently Rajeswar singha has renovated in 1755 AD.
Roof is probably destroyed by earthquakes, now temporary tin sheets cover it, preventing echoing of sound. About 100 steps leads to the temple compound, deserted but well maintained by dept of Archaeology.